In the case of glucose problems, it is important to limit or avoid the consumption of certain foods. Do you know them? In this article, we detail the 10 most important.
But First let us share with you these golden Tips for regulating blood sugar:
- Drink between 2 and 2.5 liters of water per day
- Perform at least 40 minutes of moderate exercise daily
- Establish meal times
- Do not leave more than 4-5 hours between each meal
- Read the label of the foods we eat
- Have a controlled saturated fat diet
So, if you are interested to regulate your blood sugar , you absolutely have to avoid (or at least limit) the following foods:
1. Sauces and dressings
In general, sauces and dressings are an accompaniment for meats, fish, and salads. The main problem is that these are often ultra-processed products containing substances like corn syrup, fructose, and other additives harmful to blood sugar.
2. Meat and processed meats to avoid to regulate blood sugar
This type of processed food is associated with increased cholesterol and triglycerides. This leads to an increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
Read more on next page